Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More news from Seoul

Tomorrow (Thursday, 10 July) ONU students and I are going to visit the South Korean/North Korean de-militarized zone (DMZ). I am excited about it because last year when I was here we did the same trip but it rained so hard and it was so foggy we couldn't see anything. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and 90 degrees F and 90% humidity so it'll be nice but bad at the same time! South Korean citizens are not allowed inside the DMZ itself and we have some South Korean students coming with us - so we will see how much we can see. ONU students here are the best we could have sent and I am very proud of them! Time is going so fast and we are almost done with classes. We go to Xian, China on 21 July. Afterwards (28 July) I am going to Hong Kong to see a UN friend for about a week. More with pictures are coming soon!

No comments: