Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Hanyang Pictures

A picture of our ONU students Chelsea Mack and Sheila Willamowski. If they look like they are having fun here, well, that's because they ARE! They're both in my Model United Nations class and doing really well! Actually one of the differences that I have noticed this year in comparing students I have taught from past years here is that they are asking a lot of questions in class and are really interested in learning more about the United Nations and international issues. This is true not only of our students but especially the Korean students that are in my class. I have a total of 16 students and I believe that everyone of them have asked me a question in class so far. We are half way through the summer and I am really happy about teaching here; mainly because of the students that attend these summer classes.

No comments: